Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Don't Bother...

Well, well, well...Today was a long, drawn out - extremely unpleasant day. Started the day out with waking up early, wishing for more sleep. Following the usual morning routine of shower/brush teeth/youtube, etc...I journeyed off to UNLV. After a PAINFUL class in Psych, I waited to go into my math class. Today wasn't just any ordinary day, I had exam #3 (out of 4). I feel like I did...mediocore[it's spelt wrong, dont care grammar nazis!]. After pulling my hair out through the test, I headed home. I was hungry, so I wanted to get some Carle's Jr (2x Western Bacon Cheeseburgers for $4!) Only to find out that I didn't have my wallet. I had to run home just to turn and go back. Ugh! After I was at home for a little bit working on my next english paper, I had to go to work. Work started pretty good, and then I had to stay in the store with a certain someone. Let's just say its a REALLY good thing it was slow. I had to stay an extra 40 minutes because a certain someone couldn't have me leave at 10, one manning the store until 10:30 when the graveyard shift is to show up. Upon leaving the store, arguements spring up from J'Aime. Ugh. What I would give for a vacation right now...

-LM[Pissed]

1 comment:

  1. I think it is time to put in for a weekend off and get your buns up here to see all the rest of your family. We miss you. Oh, the best stress relief that will make everything ok? A quiet room, your favorite tv show already dvr'ed so you can ff through commercials, and an ice-cold Pepsi. I promise, you will feel better. :)

    ReplyDelete