Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Cruisin' Along

This past week or two has just flown by super fast. I've been so busy with so many things its unbelievable! However, a lot of things happened that need to be brought up!

Last weekend, J'Aime was able to come into town. Things turned out much better than we both thought they would. We had an absolutely amazing weekend together, and now she is only a week away from coming home. FOR GOOD. Finally, right? :] Anyways, in one weeks time I will be loading up into my car with the rest of her family, and we will be driving up to get her. It should be a good drive, just like last time - hopefully it will go by fast. I know that when she gets into the car I'll be floating, and I could careless how long the drive is.

Mothers Day just passed, and it was enjoyable. While I sadly woke up to late to make breakfast, I was able to cook dinner! With the observant eye of my mom, I made sloppy joes! (By the way, absolutely yummy!) We ate dinner together, and she really enjoyed the sentimental card I got. That was a shocker to her, since I usually get the joke-ish cards. :)

Work has been busy lately! I'm working 6 days this week, 5 last week, but these next few upcoming weeks will be a little lighter, with the trip to San Diego and the trip to SLC!

Speaking of the trip to SLC, Holy Crap! Troy is getting married! I can finally have an even number of brothers and sisters! Its about fricken time. Now I can have an EASY 3/3 split! :D Now, if only they all lived in Vegas instead of Utah, then I could be a bit happier, but oh well. Win some lose some, life goes on!

On a sadder note, I realized that in one weeks time it will be 5.19.2010. 4 Years have passed. Its weird having this date come around. Never been a big fan of May, and don't think I ever will be. However, I will be easily distracted that day (Driving to Cali), hopefully that will help. It'll be a somber day though. Hopefully I can make it out to the cemetery. Definitely [got it right first try!:D] going to be dreading June 20. Father's day is never a fun day anymore...

Can't wait to see all my fam at the end of the month. I need myself a good vacation.
-LM

No comments:

Post a Comment