Monday, April 19, 2010

Monday Morning Once Again...

The Start of Another Long Week!
Well, Monday is here again. Woke up earlier than my alarm clock - uncool. Fell back asleep, then woke up again [earlier than the alarm clock AGAIN] - Even more uncool.

Yesterday was such a long day...
Sat through church with a pretty nasty upset stomache that I've been rockin' for a while now. Just need to throw up or something, although I would rather not. Then we went over to the Baile House for dinner with the grandparents. That was a nice experience, I just am not all that social with that part of the family. It has gotten easier over the years, but it is still just rough.

Today however, Monday, I'm going to do something I never thought I would. My mother and I will be heading down to the apple store today and picking her up a brand new iPhone. :O Yeah thats right folks, she is going to do it! Something tells me she will love it, and if not - well...she will love it. :] I'm very curious as to how today will go. I don't work today, so that is one bonus - Its my only day off until Sunday though.

Everyday that goes by it feels so empty. I'm almost down to having only one immediate family member in town, girlfriend won't be here for another month, and my best friend has been on vacation off and on for a month :\ It's me vs. the world, or something like that. I need a vacation, badly. Summer, where art though?

I need to find a spot out there, like my sister once had. "The Secret Spot" that no one ever knew about, and cars died at. :) I need just a place to escape to - to be able to run away from it all.

Today is Monday, and I have a long ways to go.
-LM

1 comment:

  1. If you find that one perfect secret spot, remember this: leaving the car on to listen to music in the middle of nowhere might seem like a really cool idea...walking half a mile in the pitch black desert to some bar/saloon to call the folks cause the battery died - not so cool anymore. Remember the bum we swore was following us? Aaahhh...good times : ) I'm sorry to leave you behind bud, but you know we have to go. I hope one day you will decide to join us back at the Mother Ship (as Randy calls it) - I'll save a seat for ya ; )

    ReplyDelete