Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Things Always Feel...Apocalyptic?

Let me start out by saying things always start feeling good, but that's only because you are tricking yourself.

Informatics class started today with the teacher talking about the upcoming budget cuts. She mentioned that Informatics was included in these cuts, as a possible target to cut. She continued to say that if it does get cut, the current students will still be able to finish graduating. However, if I were to say...fail this semesters class (which is a high possibility, I do NOT understand java at all) I would not be able to get my degree in Informatics at UNLV. Needless to say, my anxiety is taking the best of me. I try so hard to understand the material but it just does NOT connect. No one in there is approachable about getting help because they are all broken into their little cliques.

After that, Psychology is a joke. Stupid Class. We just took our third test in that class and I believe I did pretty well!
*Knock on Wood*
I should know the results of that test after Spring Break!

Ah...Spring Break...The week-long time period that I can forget that school is eating me alive! Hooray! At least I will have J'Aime in town as a distraction. School seems so much harder without her constantly nagging if I did my homework. Sure, its annoying - but it gets the job done! She is such a great support for me to get things done!

Spring break wont be a walk in the park though. I have an essay due in English, a java program due in informatics, math homework for 4 sections of matrixes, and psych homework due! Don't they realize its a vacation? Not a HW-cation? :(

I really need to jump on my own back and take control of things. Control will lead me to success and I need to succeed! I would HATE to fail a class! Waste of my time and money and its such a let down! This is my future, and I need it to be perfect!

-LM

No comments:

Post a Comment