Monday, March 22, 2010

Sunday Nights Seem So Lonely

This past week was pretty crazy. I finally was starting to get back into the groove of things...I was back to working a lot at Tropical Smoothie and I was trying to crack down on school again. However, I quickly realized that I was not catching back up.

School has turned into a giant stress nightmare this semester. My classes are taught by people that hardly know more on the topic then I do. Psychology is the worst. I listen to our teacher go on about how ninja's can dream about dinosaurs eating candy canes and it means that you were repressed as a child or I could not. Hopefully one day I can look back and say "I have no clue how I passed that class, but I did it!" At this current rate though, that option is becoming less and less likely. The class I am having the hardest time with is Informatics though. I'm sorry, but if you can not speak English well enough or loud enough for someone standing ten feet away to understand, you should not be allowed to teach at a university. Its unfair for the students because there are plenty of other qualified people that could teach a class that the students could understand.

On a brighter note, work has gotten much more enjoyable. I have some wonderful friends that work there that I love working with. Many of them have unknowingly provided me with the support that I have needed these past few months. These new friends I have made are there for me when I need them most and I thank them so much. Hopefully with this new schedule I have, I will be able to work with them more often and continue to grow this bond.

Another Sunday night has drawn to a close, and now my laptop must as well.
Goodnight.
-LM

2 comments:

  1. So you've entered the blogging world, eh? That's great! Now I can keep up to date with what's going on with you! Cause we live so far away...and all.........

    .......*cough*..................

    ; )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, alright now. Seth is going to blog about his life, so now I can hear you complain on the Internet as well as when you call...

    Just kidding. You could just send Troy or I an email and ask us to go over anything your english-as-a-second-language-soft-spoken-teacher whispered to you earlier and we can hopefully help!

    ReplyDelete